Why Choose Avanti Landscaping
Get a free estimate
the most preferred & certified landscaping company in GTA
We are a landscaping company in Toronto. For over 10 years we have been exceeding your expectations with high-quality works offering landscaping, stonework, and wood solutions to your problems. Quality work is our passion and the main proof of this is our work. We are ready to help you, no matter how big or small your project is.
Our team consists of professional landscape technicians, management staff, and landscape designers to collaborate with you and create a landscape construction that can be enjoyed for decades to come. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, none of your problems will remain without a solution.
OUR FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
Landscaping is a task that aims to transform your yard and garden. We believe such a task combines science and art. That is why we are focused on providing complete high end landscaping to keep you satisfied.
Nowadays stonework has become very popular and our company keeps up with the times. We strive to create a landscape that is not only functional but also beautiful. Avanti Landscaping company offers various stone works including the construction of:
Among other things, we offer our customers enhancing their outdoor living areas with woodwork services. We have sufficient experience and understand how wood works and behaves, so our work is of high quality. We design and construct:
Sod grass makes up the green area of your lawn or garden and gives it its aesthetic appeal. Whether you’re thinking about creating your first lawn or revamping an existing one, it’s important to know that there are different types of sod grass to choose from, and each has its own characteristics that may make […]
Learning more about what is hardscaping and what’s involved can give you some ideas for your next backyard landscaping project. If you’re interested in home improvement projects, you might have heard about the different types of landscaping available. You’ve probably heard the term landscaping, but what about hardscaping? The two are related, but they aren’t […]
Learning how to landscape a backyard without grass can be done in a number of ways, and each method can create a drastically different look. If you live in an area that gets little rainfall, you may be thinking about planting a new landscape in your backyard. But how can you do this without grass? […]
When it comes to landscaping your backyard you may have various questions. The most common question is how much does landscaping cost in Ontario? We understand your concerns as many homeowners have a limited budget. In this article, we will tell you what the cost of the design consists of and how you can save […]
Landscape Design FAQ
When a landscape design professional comes to your garden, they need just a few minutes and a little tour to know more about it than you do, even though you possibly lived there your whole life, and they see it for the first time.
Landscape design is not about throwing some random rocks around, paving a driveway with random tiles or planting some flowers here and there. Real landscape design defines your comfort on your own territory, creates the image that your house gives off, and creates the atmosphere with subtle, yet crucial touches. It's an evolving field, with trends and new discoveries coming every season.
The point of hiring a professional landscape designer is the same as going to a mechanic when your car brakes. We believe that you wouldn't try to fix your car with a hammer and duct tape. You just know that there are people who studied mechanics, work with cars like yours every day, and have both expertise and the skills needed to fix it. Your garden and your house are not much different: some things are just done better by PROs.
Landscape design is a unique field: it combines art and engineering, biology and architecture, horticulture, psychology, and pure craftsmanship. Even though it may seem simple at first, trust us — it's really not.
- First — we need to understand you and your needs. Listen to your ideas and desires to create a clear picture of your expectations;
- Second — we need to look at the area. At this point professionalism is the most important thing: a good landscape designer will see all the issues and pitfalls we'll have to counter to implement your project, from horticultural and engineering point of view;
- Third — we'll work with you to create a project. We want our clients to understand the pricing, the details, the stages, and all the tiniest details before the actual work starts.
- The fourth step is to actually transfer your ideas to reality. That's when experience and craftsmanship take the lead: whether we just pave a driveway or redesign the whole territory — you can rest assured that we're doing it in the most efficient and skillful way possible;
- The final step is our favorite part: you should check our work and see your ideas turned into reality. A satisfied (and often a bit surprised in a positive way) look is what makes it worth it.
Landscape design is a complex process, but it starts — and ends — with you. We're just doing all the rest.
Cost estimates are different for every project, so it's difficult to pinpoint one. We can't even give you a general answer because it really depends on the size and scope of your project, and on the materials you're using. So if we'd tell you about our average prices — it would mean nothing to you and your neighbors.
The only thing we can say for sure is that the price will be fair. We know that people with small backyards want them to look good just as much as owners of enormous mansions want the same for their gardens. We worked with both and we believe that everyone deserves to have a beautiful (and functional) space. That's why our affordable landscape design services are available in all parts of the Greater Toronto Area.
There's nothing easier than hiring a landscape designer: they're all over the Internet nowadays. Hiring a PROFESSIONAL, though, is a much more difficult task. You have two options:
- Call Avanti Landscaping — and ask all the questions you have. We'll be happy to prove our expertise, show all the necessary certifications and papers, along with an enormous collection of good reviews that we've gathered over the years in this field;
- Ask your friends, relatives, or colleagues for a reference. People in your closest circle won't recommend any bad contractors. Even if they don't mention Avanti and you still get a decent landscaping job done by someone else, we'll be more than happy for you.
We're pretty sure we'll get mentioned anyway — simply because the good reputation we worked on is supposed to pay off.
There's nothing easier in this world: just call us. We'll be glad to answer any questions you might have, explain all the nuances and give you some tips & tricks.
You can even ask for one of our specialists to come and check your garden personally to get more detailed advice — it's free and we don't expect you to pay anything upfront. You have to pay only and only if you hire us, but in that case — you'll get a clear estimation with a fair price before the actual work starts.
Our Service locations
If you are ready to get to know us better, we will be happy to provide you with our high-quality landscaping services around the Greater Toronto Area.
Don’t see your area listed? No problem!
Call (647) 870-8337 to learn whether your location is within our reach.